REFLECT ON AND IMPROVE PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES ASSIGNMENT ANSWER
Professional Development is the most important practice to perceive in the world of cutthroat competition. Although professional development depends on your strength and caliber. A worker in any industry needs to possess some of the skills and attitudes to reverberate the idea of professional development of his/her own. It’s duly stated for a worker that they need smart work along with hard work. There comes the notion of professional development that includes leadership, collaboration, confidence, sense of urgency, and most importantly the idea of adaptability. Besides these, the most demanding part of a company from an employee is the reflection of development in the work.
The course CHCPRP003 has been designed the way to learn and earn the ideas, theories and apply them to develop their professional practice for improving the output of a company or a community. This assignment is the casket of several questions to test your ideas, skills, and knowledge in a very critical way. To answer these questions what you need the most is assistance from an expert in this field. My Assignment Services is one of the most brilliant assignment help portals for the students as this works with a great sense of academic integrity and a sense of urgency.
What do I have to keep in mind while preparing the CHCPRP003 assignment?
There are three main ideas you have to keep in mind while preparing this assignment. These are as follows.
• Communication- Strategic Communication is always the key instrument behind the upheaval of personal development. The idea of ‘personal’ needs to be turned into ‘interpersonal’ as the appropriate ‘interactive-ness’ can develop the well-being of a community or a company. It is incredulous to emphasize only your skills or talent instead of developing a collaborative format of bringing out others’. So Communication among the working professionals is the key to growing corporate excellence.
• Self-management- you may have proper skills and talent. But without proper presentation, these are not going to be articulated properly. For that, you will require the quality of self-management that includes all the possible ways to manage and coordinate all those qualities you have.
• Assertive and Motivational leadership- Motivational leadership needs to be understood in terms of teamwork and the leading capability in individuals to lead a company collectively. The concept of assertive and motivational leadership is somehow associated with the team spirit, individual assessment, quality, and collective effort. Without the Assertive and Motivational Leadership, one cannot touch the pinnacle of the success and the sustainable development of the self as well as the team.
Apart from these three aforementioned above, feedback from the seniors and the work inputs from the team members can be proven as a great help to gradually improve the development of a company.
Can you help me understand how to prepare the answers for this assignment?
You can certainly get a fresh copy of the assignment for either submission or reference. Here you will be given a basic overview of how an answer should be in the CHCPRP003 assignment.
For a question where you have to answer different effective policies and procedures, you need to understand the current trends and various updated corporate and company policies to fuel individual and collective development. Let’s take an overview of the points you need to mention here.
1. A document of title
2. The document version number
3. The date of the document
5. Revision due date (REF)
6. Content heading
7. Details about the procedure (NQF, 2017)
If we talk about the answer against another important question where different elements of the National Quality Standard are to be mentioned. National Quality Standard delves into the performance of educators, the collaborative impact of training and education, and the staff arrangements. Let’s take a look at a few points.
1. The idea of the National Quality Standard spots the enhancement of the learning and development of the staff.
2. The ratio of the educator to the learners can be understood.
3. Various guidance practices play a key role in determining the National Quality Standard.
4. The collaborative work index among the staff is also an important exponent. (NQF, nd)
If we come across one of the most important questions that deals with learning methods, then we do have to hit 2 different learning styles. The styles are to be chosen and ranted critically and meticulously as they can reflect the acceptance and viability of your concept.
1. Visual learning style- this particular learning method reflects the better adaptability and learning outcomes for a student. It includes diagrams, videos, pictures for a better understanding of the concept.
2. Physical learning- Physical learning inculcates the idea of dealing with things with physical effort. In simple words, the access to knowledge physically and by several performativity and experimental ways can mount up the proximity to the knowledge that is always important for a learner.