GCNCP3 CLINICAL PROJECT NURSING E-POSTER
AGCNCP3 Clinical project is a unit that has gained a lot of attention from nursing students pursuing this course. This is because the unit has especially been designed keeping in mind the skills that are required for being a registered nurse. Also known as PCPN3983, this unit enables students to combine the theoretical aspects and practical fieldwork to give a boost to various nursing aspects such as innovation, autonomy as well as decision-making skills.
So, if you wish to encounter pleasant clinical experiences as a registered nurse, then completing a clinical project nursing E-poster assessment answer is a must for you. Don’t worry if you lack adequate knowledge to approach such assessments. We will help you out!
What Are The Assessments Under GCNPC3 Nursing?
Owing to the vastness of this nursing unit, My Assignment Services maintains an exclusive panel of assignment help experts who have catered to a variety of assessments under this unit. A lot of assignments have come to our nursing professionals and we have always managed to provide high-quality reference assignment solutions to students all across the world.
Following are the three main types of assignments that students receive in the unit GCNPC3:
- Journal writing
- E-poster making
Among these, nursing E-poster making has been the topmost clinical project that students choose for their assessments. Realising this, our nursing poster making assignment help experts are now going to show you a brief idea of how they approach these assignments. When you have a basic outline of what to do, you would automatically be able to design better posters for your clinical projects, isn’t it? So, let us see how to do it.
How Our Nursing Assignment Writers Prepare a GCNPC3 Nursing E-Poster?
A Poster might seem easy, but in reality, it is more time-consuming and tedious as compared to other theoretical nursing assignments. According to our nursing poster making assignment help experts, the main reason why students prefer doing it over other types of assessments is just that there is some scope for creativity in posters. Besides, these assignments are more engaging and attract more attention from the audience and professors.
With the help of a GCNPC3 E-poster sample that has been recently catered by our experts, we will now depict the most appropriate way to do these assessments.
This is the assessment 2 E-poster that contributes 20% to the total marks in Nursing Clinical projects. In this, students are required to prepare a poster wherein they have to relate a nursing theory with any clinical problem as per their choice. Adhering to the Codes of Conduct and Nursing Standards, the poster has to exhibit a coherence with the guidelines as laid by a recognised nursing board.
Before making the poster, there are certain points to be kept in mind. Make sure you check the following so that you don’t have to waste time later:
- You have to be thorough with the theory of 6Cs, as it has those theories that are universally accepted. This is why it is also recommended in the nursing E-poster assignment question. Only when you know these, you can choose a theory that best suits the clinical issue that you have chosen for the poster.
- Research for at least 5 literature/research articles that can give proper evidence to back up your argument. Relying on these authentic sources of information will help provide more credibility to your nursing poster assignments.
- It is always advisable to stick to the APA format for referencing in these posters.
- When you choose a theory, do not forget to relate it with the topic of your E-poster. After this, you need to establish a link between the elements of your poster and the standards for practice and codes of conduct laid by the Nursing And Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA).
- Make use of different graphic software such as Adobe Spark, Canva, Piktochart, etc and do not forget to submit the Turnitin report with your poster.
Keeping all these points in mind, our nursing poster making experts have prepared the following poster for the reference purpose of a student.